Traditional Worship: 8:30am
Sunday School: 9:45am
Contemporary Worship: 11:00am
The Arlington Life Shelter ministry will be serving approximately 90 residents who are residing at the Arlington Life Shelter on Saturday, March 27. The following items are needed:
- 90 sandwiches (One loaf of bread makes approximately 10 sandwiches. Meat sandwiches are preferred.)
- 90 pieces of fruit
- 90 individual bags of chips
- 90 individual bags of cookies
- 4 cakes (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, etc.)
- 1 large lemonade mix
- 3 large bags of salad (2 lb bags)
- 2 or 3 large bottles of salad dressing
- 55 gallon trash bags
- Any type of cleanser like Lysol, Clorox, etc.
- Styrofoam Plates, cups, and bowls
If you are able to make any type of donation of food or supplies, please contact Susan Hoar or the church office. Any and all donations are appreciated. Thank you!