Connect with the body by signing-up for one of our Life Groups or coming to an Ongoing Group! Some groups are being held online via Zoom (click here to learn how to use it).
In our seasonal Life Groups, 5-15 people meet weekly to pray, connect, and discuss Jesus-centered study material together. The groups below have closed out for the season. Life Groups will be returning in the Fall, all studying the same material together! Through the summer, we hope you’ll participate in The Chosen & Chat (click here for more information).
#G1 Co-ed Zoom Group – Discussing the Sunday Sermons.
- Led by Pastor Doug Widger
- Wednesdays at 7:30 pm via Zoom
#G2 Co-ed Group – Studying the the Gospel of Mark
- Led by Greg Roe
- Mondays at 7 pm at the church
#G3 Men’s Group – What do you think about when you hear the phrase ‘spiritual warfare’? In this men’s group we will gather together to discuss the everyday battles we face and the tools that God equips us with! Check out Amazon for the Kindle download or a paperback of Equipped by Pastor Christopher Kennedy.
- Led by Steve Woolston
- Tuesdays at 7 pm at the church
#G4 Women’s Zoom Group – Studying Dare to Hope by Melissa Spoelstra.
- Led by Ann Carson and Ellen Pelzer
- Mondays at 7 pm via Zoom
#G5 Women’s Morning Group – Studying Twelve Extraordinary Women by John MacArthur.
- Led by Barbara Koehn
- Thursdays at 9:30 am at the church
#G6 Young Adult’s Group – Watching and discussing theme videos from The Bible Project.
- Led by Richard Del Cristo, Jr.
- Mondays at 7 pm in the Youth Shed
Ongoing groups are open to everyone and offer opportunity to connect, socialize, and serve with the body.
NEW Outreach Zumba – This Zumba class is led by Rosibel Portillo de Rubio, who we connected with through the T2C2 Hispanic Outreach Ministry. Join us for some exercise and connection with our community!
- Monday-Thursday from 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Small building at Grace West
- Suggested donation $3 per class
- Contact the church office for more information.
Preschool Families – It can be hard finding the right place to fit in when you have small children. Join us once a month for a preschool family friendly event designed to engage the whole family in fellowship and fun. Whether you are a part of the church, GLEE, or just a member of our community looking for somewhere to connect, we would love to get to know you more!
- Once a month, 4th weekend of the month
- Coordinated by Katie Lee, contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday Night Basketball – Play a game and enjoy fellowship with family and friends!
- Held in-person at the Gym in the Family Life Center
- Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm
- Contact Jim Runzheimer for more information at email@example.com
Braille – We have many teams that meet monthly to make Braille Bibles for the visually impaired.
- Contact Uvonne Duppstadt for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altar Guild – This group of behind-the-scenes workers work at glorifying God by keeping the sanctuary and narthex clean, organized, and decorated for any given season.
- Saturdays at 9 am
- Coordinated by Susan White, contact at 972-979-2188
Grace Seniors – Come break bread with other seniors in a monthly fellowship potluck!
- Once a month, 2nd Thursday at noon
- Taking a summer break June-August
- Contact Serena with questions at 817-274-1626
Book Club – Like to read? Our next book to discuss in September is The Last Thing He Told Me, a mystery by Laura Dave
- 3rd Wednesdays at 2 pm
- Taking a summer break June-August
- Church Library
- Coordinated by Ruth Brown
- Sign up here
Bible Journaling – Exercise your crafting skills by making a creative response to God’s Word using a variety of techniques. Through drawing, journaling, and art you can document your walk with God leaving a legacy of faith. We welcome any children 10+ accompanied by an adult to attend!
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays on Zoom at 10 am
- Taking a summer break in July & August
- Coordinated by Alison Roth, Karen Widger, and Jessica Nieves
- Click here for a supply list
- Sign up to attend via Zoom here
Piecemakers – We assemble quilts, dress kits, and health kits to be distributed around the world. Any donations of material, blankets, and towels are welcome.
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays at 9 am
- Church Downstairs Workroom
- Taking a summer break in June & July
- Coordinated by Donita Spawr, contact at 817-243-5716
Choir and Joybells – We worship and prepare for Sunday services every Wednesday evening, September through May. No prior experience is required.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about these groups before signing up or attending!