Connect with the body by signing-up for one of our Life Groups or coming to an Ongoing Group! Some groups are being held online via Zoom (click here to learn how to use it).
In our seasonal Life Groups, 5-15 people meet weekly to pray, connect, and discuss Jesus-centered study material together.
Fall Life Groups finished on November 20th! All groups went through a 6-week study on ‘How to Neighbor,’ meeting on Sundays at 10:45 am at tables in the Gym (after our new 9:30 am service). Click here to access the Personal Study. The series included a take-home personal study, reinforced by the messages on Sundays, as well as discussion time in the Life Groups.
We plan to have another church-wide study after Easter, with some groups meeting at the beginning of the year before the series begins! Contact Jenna for more information.
Ongoing groups are open to everyone and offer opportunity to connect, socialize, and serve with the body.
Braille – We have many teams that meet monthly to make Braille Bibles for the visually impaired.
- We are in the process of moving Braille to Meeting Room 1 this month!
- Contact Uvonne Duppstadt for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday Night Basketball – Play a game and enjoy fellowship with family and friends!
- Held in-person at the Gym in the Family Life Center
- Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm
- Contact Jim Runzheimer for more information at email@example.com
Altar Guild – This group of behind-the-scenes workers work at glorifying God by keeping the sanctuary and narthex clean, organized, and decorated for any given season.
- Saturdays at 9 am
- Coordinated by Susan White, contact at 972-979-2188
Piecemakers – We assemble quilts, dress kits, and health kits to be distributed around the world. Any donations of material, blankets, and towels are welcome.
- 1st Saturdays at 8:30 am
- Church Downstairs Workroom
- Coordinated by Donita Spawr, contact at 817-243-5716
Bible Journaling – Exercise your crafting skills by making a creative response to God’s Word using a variety of techniques. Through drawing, journaling, and art you can document your walk with God leaving a legacy of faith. We welcome any children 10+ accompanied by an adult to attend!
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays on Zoom at 10 am
- Coordinated by Alison Roth, Karen Widger, and Jessica Nieves
- Click here for a supply list
- Sign up to attend via Zoom here
Choir and Joybells – We worship and prepare for Sunday services every Wednesday evening, September through May. No prior experience is required.
- Joybells at 6:30 pm
- Choir at 7:30 pm
- Contact Will Land at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to learn more
Grace Seniors – Come break bread with other seniors in a monthly fellowship potluck!
- Once a month, 2nd Thursday at noon
- Contact Serena with questions at 817-274-1626
Book Club – Like to read? Our next book to discuss is Educated by Tara Westover.
- 3rd Wednesdays at 2 pm
- Church Library
- Coordinated by Ruth Brown
- Sign up here
ESL Classes – Let us know if you know someone who wants to learn English, or if you’d be interested in helping this group with snacks, meals, conversation, or teaching!
- Led by Pastor Landon and Dori Schkade
- Contact the church office for more information
Outreach Zumba – This Zumba class is led by Rosibel Portillo de Rubio, who we connected with through the T2C2 Hispanic Outreach Ministry. Join us for some exercise and connection with our community!
- Monday-Thursday from 7 pm – 8 pm
- Small building at Grace West
- Suggested donation $3 per class, $5 on Wednesdays for special class
- Contact the church office for more information.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about these groups before signing up or attending!