Connect with the body by signing-up for one of our Life Groups or coming to an Ongoing Group! Some groups are being held online via Zoom (click here to learn how to use it).
In our seasonal Life Groups, 5-15 people meet weekly to pray, connect, and discuss Jesus-centered study material together. We just finished up going through a 7-week series on being ‘Gifted,’ and are looking forward to our next season starting up early next year!
Ongoing groups are open to everyone and offer opportunity to connect, socialize, and serve with the body.
Grace Seniors – Come break bread with other seniors in a monthly fellowship potluck!
- Once a month, 2nd Thursday at noon except for Summer months
- Contact Serena with questions at 817-274-1626
Book Club – Like to read? Check out our latest newsletter to find out what’s up next for this fun group!
- 3rd Wednesdays at 2 pm
- Church Library
- Coordinated by Ruth Brown
- Sign up here
ESL Classes – Let us know if you know someone who wants to learn English, or if you’d be interested in helping this group with snacks, meals, conversation, or teaching!
- Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm
- Contact the church office for more information
Braille – We have many teams that meet monthly to make Braille Bibles for the visually impaired.
- Contact Uvonne Duppstadt for more information at email@example.com
Tuesday Night Basketball – Play a game and enjoy fellowship with family and friends!
- Held in-person at the Gym in the Family Life Center
- Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm
- Contact Jim Runzheimer for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Altar Guild – This group of behind-the-scenes workers work at glorifying God by keeping the sanctuary and narthex clean, organized, and decorated for any given season.
- Saturdays at 9 am
- Coordinated by Susan White, contact at 972-979-2188
Piecemakers – We assemble quilts, dress kits, and health kits to be distributed around the world. Any donations of material, blankets, and towels are welcome.
- 1st Saturdays at 8:30 am
- Church Downstairs Workroom
- Coordinated by Donita Spawr, contact at 817-243-5716
Bible Journaling – Exercise your crafting skills by making a creative response to God’s Word using a variety of techniques. Through drawing, journaling, and art you can document your walk with God leaving a legacy of faith. We welcome any children 10+ accompanied by an adult to attend!
- 1st and 3rd Saturdays on Zoom at 10 am
- Coordinated by Alison Roth, Karen Widger, and Jessica Nieves
- Click here for a supply list
- Sign up to attend via Zoom here
Choir and Joybells – We worship and prepare for Sunday services every Wednesday evening, September through May. No prior experience is required.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions about these groups before signing up or attending!